Conditions of participation in social media competitions
1. The organizer of the competition is VAST Sports GmbH (“Organizer” for short). The competition is not connected to Facebook and Instagram and is in no way sponsored, supported or organized by Facebook or Instagram.
2. By participating in the competition, you agree to these terms and conditions. The organizer reserves the right to cancel or end the competition at any time without prior notice and without giving reasons. Participants who violate these terms and conditions of participation, use unauthorized aids or otherwise attempt to gain an advantage through manipulation will be excluded from participation.
3. Natural persons with permanent residence in Austria and Germany who are at least 18 years old at the time of participation are eligible to participate. Participation is only possible once per person.
4. The competition begins at the respective publication time on the organizer's Facebook/Instagram page. The end (date and time) of the competition implementation period (start and end) is stated in the respective competition post (Facebook/Instagram posting).
5. Participation in the raffle requires a specific campaign according to the competition post (Facebook/Instagram posting) in our competition post (Facebook/Instagram posting).
If the participant has to post or send in an image/photo/text contribution as part of the competition, the uploaded contribution must not infringe any third-party rights. It may therefore only be photos/images or texts that the participant has taken or created specifically. By posting or sending the photo/image, the participant agrees that the photo/image will be displayed on the timeline and in the Facebook/Instagram photo album on the “vast.sports” page, mentioning the name of the person/s participant is published. The participant is aware that posted photos/images or texts may also be discussed and linked via the VAST Sports website and third parties in social media.
6. The prize will be drawn after the end of the implementation period and under guarantee of the random principle and the four-eye principle, unless other information has been provided to determine the winner (e.g. vote among the users - the photo with the most “likes” wins).
7. Posts that violate the Facebook/Instagram guidelines, Austrian or European law or our netiquette will be removed without notice after being noted. The participant is therefore excluded from the raffle.
8th. The winner will be informed via private Facebook/Instagram message or email immediately after the end of the implementation period. If the winner does not contact the VAST Sports Facebook/Instagram page within two days of sending the information in the form of a private Facebook/Instagram message, providing their contact and address details in Austria, the prize will be forfeited / your claim to the prize without replacement. In this case, no replacement winner will be determined. There is no obligation to accept the prize.
9. The data and information provided by the participants as part of the competition will only be used for the purpose of processing and documenting the competition. This also includes the publication of the name and profile picture of the winner on the VAST Sports Facebook/Instagram page vast.sports and website. The participant expressly agrees to this. The participant can revoke this consent at any time by sending an email to email@example.com withdraw. In the event of cancellation, the participant will be excluded from the competition.
10. Legal recourse is excluded. No cash replacement is possible. The prize is not transferable to third parties.